We are actively looking to fulfill multiple roles for experienced Project Managers with expertise managing projects within the healthcare sector. Deadline to receive applications is Mar 13 @6pm:
QR Code Link to This Post
Project Manager/Site Analyst: (3 roles) Deadline for submission Mar 13@6pm
The Project Manager/Site Analyst will be responsible for providing project management expertise, leadership, planning and successful delivery of all FWS ‘pipeline’ activities for the assigned health organization/site. The Project Manager/Site Analyst will oversee and provide support to pipeline resources to ensure client-focused, high quality and timely delivery of the pipeline process.
Key activities include project planning, ongoing delivery/documentation and reporting, all pipeline activities from client engagement through to post deployment support follow up in accordance with approved FWS processes. The PM/Site Analyst will be expected to work primarily with the FWS Deployment, Application Readiness and Clinical/Business Readiness and Technical Readiness teams, as well as the Site Sponsor and Department/Site Engagement Planner(s), IMITS, Tech Services and other key business stakeholders.
Project Manager (Infrastructure Focus): (1 role) Deadline for submission Mar 12@6pm
The Infrastructure Program is responsible for the implementation of a number of Projects that include changes to Network Switches, Load Balancers, Backup, SAN, Firewall, Remote Access, Voice Services and UPS infrastructure. This SOW is looking for a Project Manager with relevant knowledge to provide the required Project Management support.
Reporting to the Sr. Infrastructure Program Manager, the Project Manager will be a key member of the Infrastructure Program Team, within the Technology Alignment portfolio. The objective is to ensure the Infrastructure projects are delivered on time, on budget and meeting the required quality and service levels.
• Accountable for project plan, scope, budget, risk, issue and resource management.
• Accountable for delivery of all in scope project activities.
• Develop and facilitate project governance process to support delivery.
• Prepare materials and facilitate discussions and decisions at Governance committee meetings.
• Develop project strategy and approach for stakeholder review and decisions.
• Liaise with vendor and manage vendor resources, where required, to support project delivery.
• Lead and performance manage project resources.
• Ensure projects align with PQTO standards and governance guidelines.
• Customer engagement and ensure appropriate planning and communications are in place and executed.
If you are interested and qualified for any of these roles, please request detailed contract project details & requirements to email address in contact info.
We look forward to hearing from you.