We are looking for passionate, responsible and experienced Brand Ambassadors to drive awareness on the hidden dangers associated with vaping to high school students in Fredericton.
QR Code Link to This Post
Students will have the opportunity to learn about vaping and its impacts from an interactive in-school event. This program will incorporate technology, interactive games and giveaways to engage todays young adults in a relatable manner!
• Must be comfortable speaking to and educating students on sensitive subject matter
• Engage students to participate in activities to learn more about messaging
• Clean record – a background check and reference checks will be conducted
• Comfortable with hands-on logistics and labour-focused set up and tear down as needed
• Tech savvy (comfortable working with PCs, tablets, etc.)
• Being aware of vaping concerns is an asset
• Being over 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and comfortable driving team members is an asset
Thursday, April 4th 1:00PM-4:00PM EST
Thursday, April 11th 7:00AM-4:00PM
Friday, April 12th 7:00AM-4:00PM
*Shift hours are subject to change slightly and specific event locations are TBC [Pay Rate]
Brand Ambassador: $18/hr
If you are interested in joining our team for this program, please email with:
1. Your resume and headshot
2. Your experience educating or working with youth
3. If you have a personal connection to the subject matter, or what drew you to this program
4. Confirm you are comfortable with background and reference checks being conducted
5. Your availability for training and all event dates
Successful applicants will be contacted.