Are you STILL getting paid per mile?!?
QR Code Link to This Post
T-Lane Transportation is looking for experienced and dedicated class 1 driver's to join our remarkable driving team. T-Lane believes that our class 1 driver's are the foundation of our business - without our driver's we would be limited in our capabilities.
T-Lane's current class 1 driver's are known for their hard work, supreme safety record and their solution based attitude. Think that sounds like you? Us too! Join our class 1 driver fleet today.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Transportation of ‘‘Freight All Kinds’’ between all points within Canada and the USA
- Responsible for completing pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Willing and able to tarps loads, when needed
- Making safety conscious decisions
Knowledge and Skills:
- Valid Class 1 License
- Clean Driver’s ‘‘N’’ Abstract
- Excellent Safety Record
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Cognizant of NSC rules and regulations
- Practical knowledge of Canadian and US Hours of Service
- Able and willing to travel anywhere in North America
- Team Player
- Strongly organized
- Minimum 2 Years over the road experience, mountain and winter
- Flat deck experience would be considered an asset
T-Lane's class 1 driver fleet is offered competitive wages with a full benefit package. Our driver's get to experience both Canada and the United States with a front row seat to the adventure in their assigned tractor unit. T-Lane's equipment is well maintained with the service of in-house mechanics. With paid training and a reputation second to none, T-Lane is guaranteed to be a great step in your driving career.