dogs are OK - wooof furnished cottage/cabin no laundry on site no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
THIS AIRBNB IS LOCATED IN TATAMAGOUCHE, NS. $68/NIGHT SLEEPS 2 =====>>>ADD $15/NIGHT FOR 3RD GUEST
TO BOOK OR CHECK AVAILABILITY DATES VISIT ======== >>> https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/28181235
***~~We Welcome Pets with Pre-Approval & a Surcharge~~***
Any questions? Text show contact info
**Not a member of Airbnb yet? Sign-up using this link https://www.airbnb.ca/c/janem18752?currency=CAD
and receive a discount on your qualifying stay!**
A serene Get-Away within minutes of Tatamagouche eateries, shops, galleries, craft brewery & events. Best of both worlds location~close to warm water beaches, waterfalls, trails for cycling/hiking enthusiasts & golf courses.
The Stay-Over is charmingly rustic w/comfy beds, microwave, compact fridge, propane camp stove, bon fire site, a babbling brook & tons of outdoor space to enjoy.
It's a sweet Stay-Over for urban escapees, en-route travellers From/To PEI or other Nova Scotia destinations!!
*~~Open Year Round~~**~~No Cleaning Fee~~**
- Cozy Twin Extra Long Bunk Beds (length of a King or Queen size bed), Bed Linens, Pillows, Blankets
- 3rd Guest Sleeps On A "DreamZone Fold-A-Bed" Foam Floor Mattress. A Sleeping Bag Is Provided. Dimensions Of The Foam Floor Mattress are L 193 x W 68.9cm (76" Long x 27" Wide). Folds away when not in use and sets up in seconds when needed.
- Kettle, Mini Fridge, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Dishes/Glasses, Cutlery, Pots & Pans, Cooking Basics-Implements, Picnic Table
- Weather Protected Exterior Propane Camp Stove & Charcoal BBQ
- A TV to watch dvd's (we provide some titles)
*~RELAX~around a Bonfire, take a short walk on the Stay-Over Trail to enjoy a dip in the Brooks' Pools, catch a glimpse of Fire Flies shimmering about the grassy areas~they're magical!
*~ENJOY~a sip of your favourite drink while strolling around the backyards' ~Non-GMO Organic Garden, Fruit Trees, Grape Vines, Raspberry Canes & Wild Strawberry Patches~
*~EXPLORE~Tatamagouche, Earltown, River John, Pugwash & Wallace. Visit nearby Rushton or Blue Sea Beach, Drysdale or Jane's Waterfalls, TransCanada or Rogart Mountain Trails, take a Vineyard Tour, taste locally crafted Malagash Apple Cider or Tatamagouche Brewery Beer, attend a Local Event, Festival or Entertainment, Fish, Kayak, Canoe or do whatever tickles your fancy!
To see more photos , BOOK, or check dates VISIT ==========>>>>> https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/28181235
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers